BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, August 9

Photo And PMB Sharing Session

This morning, all the SMSO teacher gathered together for the Staff Photograph which will be the main feature of our ABADI Magazine this year....as usual it took nearly 1 period for sorting up the teacher position, making sure all the faces can be seen...

How the 'TUKANG' do it

becoming drill sergeant in making sure everyone is alligned....

asking help from Mr Chu to see everyone is ready....

In the afternoon attend the PMB sharing session....as usual analysis is given & question asked to the subject teacher regarding the student result....he2 for my part had a big responsiblity in making sure to produce a good result in Maths especially for next year 4 Sc intake.....some idea was also shared that include......

I treat my student some lunch and drinks in the afternoon before my extraclass - Ustaz Zairul

ehmmm....sound like a good idea ha5.....should I try it to my student????ha5 hope not....

Quote of the Day
"You only have to do a very few things right in your life so long as you don't do too many things wrong" - Warren Buffett