BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, August 20

Accelerated Learning

Our MA5 attend an interesting & fun workshop called the 'Accelerated Learning' today and I was appointed as one of the facilitator for it....he2 giving paper & stars to the 'Pintar' group that I took charge of..... one of the activity is that all of them were asked to draw their own face by using their opposite handwriting hand ha5....most of them became left handed including my MA 5Sc student....

Guess Who?????
One of my MA 5Sc face drawn using my right hand...he2 quite impressive like Leonardo Di Vinci.....

This afternoon two of our Robotech team went for the annual Robotech Competition held at SM Berakas...unfortunately my gladiator team cannot compete this year due to difficulty in buying the part & giving opportunity for them to prepare for their Mock Exam....hopefully the student involve this year learnt something about electronics and have fun with it he2......Thanks to Cg Alimin & Cg Hjh Noormuliyati for helping me he2 atleast its given me extra breathing space this year ha5.....