BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, August 28

Concept Mapping & Mind Mapping

Felt sorry for my student who failed their qualifying physics paper......have tried my best to help you guys in term of marking.....I know that some of them cursed my paper especially the paper 2 that it was hard & tough but it should be a good sign for them whether they had done enough revision or really ready for my paper.....maybe their techniques of revision is not suitable where I can saw it in the morning of the exam.....hopefully all of them will prepared themselves more seriously in October....
This afternoon missed my Futsal game as I'd attend another sharing session....3 days in a week!!!!!! ha5 this sharing session is in conjunction with the Mind Mapping activity for MA5 in preparing them for the 'O' level....so by tonight should prepare of concept map for one of the topic in physics for my student to do this Saturday.....I also planed to do the diagnostic assessment to some of them by next week...