BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, January 4

My End Year 2008 Vacation Part 1

Spent 5 days in Singapore for my end year vacation......my first payment goes to my cigarette custom duty and had to paid nearly S$30 for 5 pack of it.....geezzz so unlucky.....ha5.....during this days we stayed at Royal Hotel @ Queen and that just undergo a slight renovation which includes a highly tech switch button.....

during this time I was in dilemma in purchasing a new SLR camera....although I planned to buy a Nikon D90 but then I had a second taught...ha5

as usual spending our time walking around the city especially the underground pass & by using only my phone camera I took this wall painting in Esplanade....also spent time watching a live band performance there......

we also had a time to wonder around the Boat Quay & Clarke Quay.......he2........