BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, January 4

My End Year 2008 Vacation Final Day



During the second last days spent my time walking around the Orchard Roads....I think for the fourth time going there he2......but this time no spending ha5.....my luggage was already full with all the things bought for the last three days......



some of the Christmas decoration was still there although some of the shop already started with their Chinese New Year preparation he2......



while waiting for our room to be cleaned went down to the pool area & had a nice view of the hotel we stayed last year.....



while waiting for our night flight went to the Suntec City...only to take a picture of the 'Koi' fish in the pond......ha5



Some unexpected Event in Singapore
  • had to paid Custom duty for my Cigarettes Pack $$$$$$$
  • had to paid the excess baggage $$$$$$
  • nearly lost my Passport @ the airport !!!!!!!!
  • how pity people think Brunei is part of Indonesia???????