BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, July 28

SMSO Science Day

Promoting science in the young mind is not an easy task....its fun watching their eagerness and curiosity in the exhibition.....
Even the sixth former shows their learning experience in science
Did I learn this during my 'O' Level?????

Smiling Contest

Who got the serious smile?

How to kill my Physic Teacher


The Eye Contest

Who got the biggest eye?

How its work? Mr Chu - future Physic Tutor

Mouth Contest
Who got the most 'Jabir'?

Looking after the food.....
Looking after my thirst....

The Maglev Train

Believe me it really elevate....

How do they do it?


Just cut like this.......

Just watch the video.....

Just arrange the bottle.....

Finally the exhibition is full of

Chatting
&
Smiling
Quote of the day "Maluku Eh" - Jabih