BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, July 29

Science Day & Sharing Session

The second day of the science exhibition.....meet my old mate whom really intrested on the Maglev Train...even ask me to e-mail the video...

Masdiana also spent her time touring the exhibition
Babu Junainah watched as Fathin take the Cabbage for the Acidity test

Exhibition Highlight - my 5Sc became paparazzi taking my picture to be post in their blog as a revenge to my yesterday post.....Good Luck guys......
This afternoon went to PTE Berakas for the sharing session and manage to jot down some useful tips....so to my Physics student take notes of the following....
  1. For Paper 1 - try to use the elimination method....
  2. For Paper 2 - concentrate more in section A and choose wisely the questions in Section B....
  3. For Paper 3 - try to follow the instruction given and try to find for a 'click' word...
Hope this will help you guys prepared for your coming Mock Exam......he2

Finally the Secondary Teacher Football Team beat the Health Dept Team in the Tutong Inter-Dept Tourny in conjunction with the HM Birthday...

Quote of the day
"Zul, when are you going to get married???" - My Science HOD cum my Ex-Science Teacher