BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, November 1

"RIDSECT" THE BEST MOSQUITO KILLER

The new moon of Zulkaedah marked the end of Syawal celebration that brings happiness to all Muslim especially a winning of completing the Fasting in Ramadhan.....

Today our school lost one of our prolific figure, our Principal Cg Hj Kassim left the school after spending about 12 years in the school & promoted to a high post at the Ministry of Education.........Looking back to the school history, he was the second principal after Cg Hj Rani......Though he was not my principal during my school days at SMSO as I was at SMSA when he was posted there he2......but as I remembered he was the one who signed my leaving certificate ha5.....Congratulation to you SIR......

Well one of my ex-5SC student celebrate her birthday today...thanks to three of my naughty girls whom added the remainder in my HP last year ha5....I wonder who???he2....thanks to me also that girl had a special nickname due to my playfulness driving them to a Counselling Workshop last year...Happy Birthday to you 'Hantuk' ha5......

This evening had a football games for the JAPTIM Tournament in conjunction with the Teachers Day Celebration.....Another thanks to my sloppyness in defence we were beaten 5-1 by the ZONE 2 team......luckily my father was not there to watch the match due to some misunderstanding he2........due to that lost our team will play against the Belait Secondary Teacher (ZONE 4) next week........can't wait for that match as I was eager to meet some of my friends teaching there ha5.....